Registration - 2018
Symposium Attendance Costs
- UA faculty, staff, and students – No cost
- General registration (non-UA) - $30
- CLE certificate of attendance provided (5 hours, including 1 hour Ethics)* - $50
- Lunch - $15 (The CIHE Symposium offers the opportunity to purchase a catered box lunch delivered to the symposium location)
Space is limited and registration is required. Please follow the link below to register for the symposium.
* “The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 5.00 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1 hour(s) of professional responsibility.”
To request disability-related accommodations or with questions about accessibility, please contact Janis Gallego, firstname.lastname@example.org
Traveling to Tucson is easy, with access to two major airports, Tucson International and Sky Habor International in Phoenix.