Registration - 2019
Symposium Attendance Costs
- UA faculty, staff, and students – No cost
- Non-UA Regular - $125
CLE certificate of attendance provided (5.25 hours, including 1.25 hour Ethics)*
* “The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 5.25 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona, including 1.25 hour(s) of professional responsibility.”
- To request disability-related accommodations, please contact: Janis Gallego at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The morning keynote and the afternoon plenary talks will be captioned. Additionally, all sessions in the North Ballroom will be captioned. Captioning for other sessions is available upon request. ASL interpreters are also available upon request.
- All spaces are wheelchair accessible, with accessible restrooms. There are also accessible parking spaces just South of the Student Union in Second Street Garage and adjacent surface lot.
Traveling to Tucson is easy, with access to two major airports, Tucson International and Sky Habor International in Phoenix.